For user Logins, we support and recommend
|Hardware and||- Two Factor Authentication|
|Users with VERY STRONG Passwords|
Current Password Security Settings - See last modified date below.
Security Setting subject to change without notice.
For Security Reasons, we have set very high standards for User Passwords.
- Any establishment with password authentication can be hacked.
- Two-Step Verification adds another level of Security to online data access.
- Additional Security Methods or Adjustments will be made as technology provides greater security measures.
Two-Step Verification and Why?
Two-Step Verification adds an extra level of security over just a standard password. Many people use the same password everywhere this is a major security issue. We recommend single passwords for each website. Also passwords should be Very Secure - Random Generated with Letters, Numbers and Symbols of 10-32 characters long at least. And I think to support up to 64 Chars should be allowed.
But passwords alone are not enough security. If your password has been saved somewhere on your computer or favorite browser or browsers. A hacker can hack you saved passwords and gain access to all of your websites with each individual userid/password combos you have saved.
High-Recommendation not to store banking information online. UID/PASSWORDS. Do Not set to Remember Passwords.
- Do not make it easy for a hacker to hack you.
- Even if you don't have much to steal. IDENTITY is everything. Bank accounts have all they need to still your identity so do not make it easy.
- DO NOT USE the Same Password Everywhere. - Use a different "Password" for every login.
- Where possible use an additional level of security such as Two-Step Verification or other security measures.
I am a web developer and I know many different ways a hacker will try to still information from you.
Please Protect yourself by having Strong Security methods in-place
- How you access your Email
- How you access Banking
- How you access your personal data online
- Social Media - LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram ...
- How you use Cloud Access (Google Drive, OneDrive, various data storage systems...)
- Unique and Separate passwords for each site.
Software and Website updates are very important.